We are pleased to invite you to take part in the international scientific and practical conference “Teacher professionalism: psychological and pedagogical support of a successful career.” The conference will be held on October 21-23d 2020 in Yalta.
The organizers of the conference are
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University
- Humanities and Education Sciences Academy (Branch) of V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University in Yalta
- Russian Academy of Education;
- Crimean Regional Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Education;
- Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank (Republic of Belarus);
- Belarusian State University (Republic of Belarus);
- Institute for Population and Human Studies of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (Bulgaria);
- Schiller International University, Heidelberg (Germany);
- Bursa Uludag University (Turkey);
- Ariel University (Israel);
- Institute of Education “NRU Higher School of Economics”;
- The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia;
- Dagestan State University;
- Chechen State University;
- Limited Liability Company “Engineering Center the Best Available Technologies”.
The work of the conference aims at providing the opportunity for academic scientists and researchers, representatives of educational institutions to exchange and share their experiences and research results, summarize the results of the latest achievements in the field of pedagogy, psychology, higher professional education, discuss directions of psychological and pedagogical support of a successful teaching career, build up the partnerships for the future collaboration.
Organizing Committee 2020
- Innovations in education: effective technologies and methods of professional and personal formation of a successful teacher;
- Professional branding as a condition of upward mobility for modern teachers;
- Pedagogical excellence and creativity as the components of professional success: experience, vectors of development, forecasting;
- Psychological and pedagogical assistance of the professional development of the individual in the humanitarian education system;
- Professional and career development of the teacher;
- Practical training of future specialists in pre-school and primary general education;
- Health culture of teachers (personal and professional aspects);
- Training of specialists for work in the inclusive educational environment;
- Psychological and pedagogical aspects of distance learning in the professional training of specialists for the digital economy;
- Problems and prospects of training of specialists of artistic profile.
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
All submitted papers in English can be published after the conference in special journals indexed in Web of Science databases.
The papers can be published in scientific journal “Humanities” and the collection of scientific works “Problems of modern pedagogical education.” The journals are included in the List of peer-reviewed scientific publications, in which the main scientific results of theses for the degree of Candidate of Sciences, for the degree of Doctor of Sciences (Pedagogics – in the directions of 13.00.01 – general pedagogy, history of pedagogy and education; 13.00.02 – Theory and methodology of training and education, by fields and levels of education (pedagogical sciences), 13.00.03 – special needs education (surdopedagogics, tiflopedagogics, oligophrenopedagogics, logopedia) (pedagogical sciences); 13.00.08 – theory and methodology of professional training; Psychology – 19.00.01 – General Psychology, Personality Psychology, History of Psychology (Psychological Sciences), 19.00.07 – Pedagogical Psychology (Psychological Sciences), 19.00.13 – Developmental Psychology, Acmeology (Psychological Sciences), indexed in the RSCI.
Arrangement fee – 9 000,00 RUB.
The arrangement fee includes publishing an article in SHS Web of Conferences, access to all meetings of the conference, a set of participants (a folder, a pen, a notebook, a badge, a certificate of Presentation/Attendance), coffee breaks, information support.
The standard fee does not include meals, accommodation and transportation expenses of the conference participants.
For the additional fee, excursions around Yalta and Crimea will be organized for the participants of the conference. In case of necessity, all additional expenses can be included in the fee.
The fee is valid only after the notification of paper submission into the conference program, but the deadline is October 21, 2020.
In case of a significant change in the ruble exchange rate relative to the euro, the organizing committee reserves the right to change the amount of the fee for the English-language publications, but not later than October 21, 2020.
Fee for the additional services
- Written translation from Russian into English: 430-460 rubles for ~ 1800 characters
- Design of the article according to the journal template: 300 rubles per 1 page